SAP has always strived to make sustainable, innovative solutions to build a better future. Be it for our customers or society, we have envisioned ourselves to serve better with cutting-edge technology and disruptive solutions. For the first time, we, SAP Labs India, are collaborating with universities to get these disruptive solutions that lead to significant unlocks for SAP over the next 2-5 years.
Build a fantastic application or feature to solve everyday business use cases using SAP services and other emerging technologies.
Students from Indian-based academic institutes with unique ideas can register individually or as a team of up to four. Participants should be pursuing either of the following:
- B.E./ B. Tech – first, second, third and fourth year students
- Dual Degree – first, second, third and fourth year students
- MCA – first and second year students
- M.E./ M. Tech – first and second year students
- Registrations, Team Formation, and POC Submissions: You can register, form teams of 1-4 members and make POC submissions on the platform from March 16th till April 18th, 2021 on the problem statements are given below. Make sure to read them well. You can utilize the discussion forum to clarify doubts. SAP will also conduct some helpful webinars and AMA sessions to guide you through this process.
- Evaluations: Your submissions will be evaluated and the shortlist will be announced on April 23rd. Join our slack channel to receive updates regularly.
- Shortlisted teams will be asked to give a demo of their submission to SAP between April 28th – April 30th. Top teams will be shortlisted from this round.
- Final shortlisted teams will be asked to present their submissions to the SAP jury virtually on May 3rd – May 4th, 2021.
Current State: Registration Started, Team Formation, POC Submission
Anomaly Detection Using Air Borne Sound
Bringing Explainable AI into Business Applications with SAP
Data for Storytelling
Identifying Signs of Employee Burnout
Employee Wellbeing Made Easy!
Building a Unified Ontology from a Multitude of Sources
Intelligent Infrastructure Maintenance
PRIZES INR 350000 IN PRIZES
First Prize INR 200000
Second Prize INR 100000
Third PrizeI NR 50000
Exciting Goodies for Top Teams!
For top teams who submit the coolest POCs, SAP will award them with some exciting goodies.
Certificate of Participation
Certificates will be awarded to all those who make relevant submissions on the platform.