- 1 to 3 years experience (2019 / 20 / 21 Batch)
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech
- Candidates who eat, drink, sleep Algos & Data Structures.
- Top Colleges or Top pH score OR Top product companies go right up the queue
About the company:
Arcesium is a D E Shaw group company. Building on a platform developed and tested by one of the world’s leading hedge funds, the D. E. Shaw group launched Arcesium as an independent company in 2015. It is among the most sought-after companies in top IITs and other T-Schools of the country.
Arcesium is a post-trade technology and professional services firm. We offer a new way for hedge fund managers to scale their business while maintaining control of critical non- investment activities. Arcesium combines a comprehensive and fully-integrated technology platform with a team of experienced hedge fund professionals to solve the most complex post-trade challenges of asset managers.
PS : Remember to flaunt your ratings on coding platforms like Codechef, Codeforces etc under relevant section of eLitmus. It will give you advantage
We are looking for bright and extraordinary software developers to join our technology team. You will build next-generation software used by some of the most sophisticated alternative asset managers, as well as architecting solutions to support new technical and business initiatives.
What You’ll Do?
- You will be expected to lead the design, development, integration and testing for our products
- Building next-generation software that will be used by some of the most sophisticated alternative asset managers
- Own and develop product features from concept to implementation
- Develop products that are highly scalable to deal with huge data volumes, highly available, and extensible to onboard new clients
- Work closely with product managers, UX designers and end-users and integrate software components into a fully functional system
What You’ll Need?
- Software Development experience with proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA
- Experience in at least one shell scripting language, SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and data modeling skills
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Deep problem-solving ability and analytical skills to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Attention to detail and quality and having the ability to work well in teams
- Experience in working with applications hosted on AWS
- Experience in JEE applications and frameworks like struts, spring, mybatis, maven, gradle
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specification.