This is to test your computer fundamentals. The quiz will have 30 questions which you will have to attempt in 30 minutes.
90 minutes is what you will get to present a logical coding solution to the challenge presented to you.
Cumulative scores of the above levels will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our interview process starting mid-June
All that you need to know about Walmart CodeHers
To the Geek Goddesses out there,
Welcome to CodeHers, Walmart’s very first coding challenge for talented female students who are graduating in 2021 and 2022. Human-led and tech-empowered since 2002, we deliver innovative solutions to the biggest retailer in the world – Walmart. By leveraging emerging technologies, we create omnichannel shopping experiences for our customers, across the globe and help them save money and live better.
The CodeHers program is your passport to join Walmart Global Tech India IDC. we’ve had great successes hiring top talent across colleges pan India. With this challenge, we are providing opportunities to more students out there from across all engineering colleges in India to come and experience this challenge, participate, and have the option to come directly into our interview process. Here’s a shout-out to all the CodeHers out there who are tech geeks and have a flare for competition!
Register now!! Top 100 coders will get an opportunity to get interviewed for full-time Software Development Engineering roles at Walmart Global Tech, Bangalore/Chennai.
CodeHers Eligibility Criteria
CodeHers is open to female students across all engineering colleges in India who are pursuing:
- BE/BTech full-time programs from 3rd and 4th Year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st and 2nd-year students are not eligible to apply
- Dual degree full-time programs from 4th and 5th year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st/2nd/3rd-year students are not eligible to apply
- ME/MTech full-time programs from final year only (2021 pass out’s) 1st-year students are not eligible to apply
- Only those students with CGPA above 7 can apply. Any student not meeting this mark will be disqualified
- We will keep a close watch on any kind of plagiarism. You will get logged out of the test if you attempt to open any other tab except the test screen.
CodeHers Competition stages
Registration is open from May 31st, 2021 – June 11th, 2021.
- Level 1 – MCQ challenge (testing your computer fundamentals – 30 minutes)
- Level 2 – Coding Challenge (90 minutes is what you will get to present a logical coding solution to the challenge presented to you)
- Level 3 – Cumulative scores of the above levels will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our interview process starting mid-June.
- Top 15 students to get a cash prize of 25,000 INR
- Top coders to get PPI’s and will get interviewed for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India
- All students clearing our interview process to get exciting goodie kits
How much Walmart pay to freshers?
Our software engineering salaries for freshers are in the range of 18-21 lakhs with 2.5-5 lakhs joining bonus and new hire restricted stock units as well.
What are the important dates & deadlines?
11 Jun’21 11:59 PM IST Registration Deadline 12 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST MCQ Challenge 13 Jun’21 04:00 PM IST Coding Challenge 15 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST Result Declaration
What to expect?
If you want to know more about what questions to expect, checkout this article => Walmart interview experience, it would be similar.
25,000 – Top 15 students to get a cash prize of 25,000 INR
Top coders to get PPI’s and will get interviewed for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India