Amazon – Coding Challenge for Women
OPENS AT: JUN 25, 06:00 PM IST
CLOSES AT: JUL 04, 11:55 PM IST
We strive to be a top employer for diverse talent and to make Amazon a place where these leaders want to grow their careers. We continue to invest in programs to help more women advance in technology-focused roles. This is an opportunity for women coders out there to come and showcase their coding skills. By participating in this challenge you will have a chance to win exciting prizes and explore exciting tech careers at Amazon.
Eligibility: Women Developers across PAN India having 6 months+ experience.
Coding challenge format: 2 programming question to be solved in 3 hours
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Amazon:
We are a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. Our diverse perspectives come from many sources including gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, education, and professional and life experience. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and always look for ways to scale our impact as we grow. Read more
Meet our people:
Prizes to be won:
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “To be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers. Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? Our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day — to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, innovate and invent, and focus on delighting customers.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.