Role: Technical Support Engineer
Exp: 0 to 2 Years
Year of passing: 2018 to 2020
Job Location: Tirunelveli, Madurai & Salem
- Answering customer queries through phone, e-mail & chat about product features and capabilities.
- Helping customers with basic troubleshooting, configuration difficulties and advanced technical issues in the product by working closely with the development team.
- Prompt communication of customer requirements to the development team.
- Facilitate with product demos, implementations and training
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proficiency in English
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work independently and deliver value to the customers and the company
- Should be willing to work in night shifts
- Must be interested in the accounting and finance side
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you should not attend this test.
- Students who are graduating in 2021 are not eligible to apply for this form
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter with interview details.