- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Tower’s low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques.
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Developing applications that manage various aspects of post trade life cycle – including state-of-the-art reconciliation work flows, compliance and regulatory systems etc.
- Shaping the future of Tower through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Developing and managing a hybrid Cloud Computing environment at Tower
- Combining cutting-edge open-source and proprietary technology to create fast build systems, development tools and highly scalable services.
You are talented, driven, and hungry for a challenge. You believe that there’s no limit to what we can accomplish together in a creative, collaborative setting pairing passion with brilliance. If you refuse to settle for a career that offers anything less, we want to meet you!
- Software development experience as demonstrated through course work, research projects, or open source activities, preferably in C++ or Java
- Brilliant problem‐solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with machine learning (a plus)
- Interest in financial markets is a plus.
While we work hard, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. For more information, please see http://www.tower-research.com.
- Competitive salary (Around 50 LPA+)
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year
- Lunch and dinner/Meal allowance on a daily basis
- Cab facility within Gurgaon
- Health club allowances