At ThoughtWorks, you will see passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The 1000+ people in ThoughtWorks India are as diverse in personality as they are in their backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining ThoughtWorks, you become part of a community. People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
- Females Only
- Skills: Java, Python, C#, Go lang, C#, C++, C, Ruby
- Years of Experience: 0-1
- 2 Basic Programming Question
- 10 MCQs
Note: You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
For WebCam issues, kindly follow below links:
Take up the test and stand a chance to be a part of this amazing team!
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore , Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon|
Want to work in an inclusive, supportive environment where you can freely voice your ideas and opinions?
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our client’s most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn how to apply the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Our entry-level consultants jumpstart their careers with Neev – a six weeks training program. And it’s important to call out that we consider tech talent from all walks of life. Whether you’re a Computer Science major with less than 1 year of professional
experience, a coding boot camp graduate or a “career changer” who is working toward becoming a software developer, you have the opportunity to join our community.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences for a variety of clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from
- Our tech radar to solve client problems
- Tackle a variety of challenges for clients of all industries, while
- Collaborating with new teammates from diverse backgrounds
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have less than 1 year of professional experience working as a developer
- You understand analysis, design, coding and OO concepts
- You thrive in a collaborative and un-hierarchical environment
- You have a passion for learning and a desire to create meaningful solutions for business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges
- from multiple perspectives
Founded over 25 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 8000 employees across 48 offices.