TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Fresher’s – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers with less than 2 years of experience Across India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. TCS NQT 2021 test dates are 10th March 2021. And the last date to apply for TCS NQT 2021 drive is 27th February 2021
TCS NQT 2021 Information
|Qualification||Only for Graduates of 2019 and 2020|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)|
|Experience||Freshers with less than 2 years of experience|
|Registration Start Date||Started|
|Last Date To Register||27th February 2021|
|Category||IT Jobs / Software|
|Test Date||10th March 2021|
|Job Location||PAN India|
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming shortly)
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for an entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT 2021:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
* You need to apply to each company separately on their job portal.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- Age Limit: Applying candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- % Criteria: An applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondence courses will not be considered). Also, applicants with Secondary and/ or a Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full time.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experienced candidates can only apply.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Steps in TCS NQT 2021 Process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Select TCS NQT Variant
Step 3: Take the test
Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
Step 5: Apply for corporate jobs as per their eligibility criteria
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- CALL TCS NQL (India Toll-Free)
1800 266 6282
<TCSiON NQT> to 56161
- Double click here to apply