Job Description and Requirements
INDIA – Hyderabad
- As part of the Solutions Group at Synopsys India, the selected candidate would be working on one or more aspects of the development of Design Ware family of synthesizable cores, including Specification, Architecting, Design, Verification and Release engineering for Synopsys IP products.
- The domains would span across areas such as AMBA(AHB,AXI), USB3, Gigabit Ethernet, Mobile storage, MIPI, I3C, DSC.
- Post the orientation and training, the candidate would be assigned to work on either the design or verification tasks based on aptitude and business needs and will be part of a global team of professional Design/Verification Engineers.
- On the design side, the candidate would work on System level and RTL based hardware design coding languages such as Verilog, System Verilog, usage of tools for rule checking, Synthesis, timing closures and low power design concepts such as unified power flows.
- On the verification side, candidate would work on latest verification methodologies such as UVM, VMM. The verification tasks would include building CRV based complex test environment, test case writing in OOPS based languages such as System Verilog, Vera, running tests and debugging failures, Functional coverage implementation and would involve usage of industry standard simulators such as VCS.
- It is essential that the applicant has the aptitude to work in the VLSI domain, has good communication skills and is able to demonstrate good research, debug and problem-solving skills and be self-oriented.
- BTech or MTech in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or allied subjects.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.