Female techies from engineering backgrounds who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
**Candidates not meeting to above criteria shall be rejected directly
CTC: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
Selection Process: To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we are strong believers of getting right talents with diverse ideas, cultures and backgrounds to build better products and services.
We are changing the way we do business – becoming the digital bank with a human touch. This is your opportunity to be part of a growth story in an industry that is reimagining how customers are getting better, faster experiences and convenience through digital technology. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture.
About Standard Chartered Technology & Our Value Proposition
Standard Chartered Technology services Corporate, Institutional, Commercial, Financial Institution and Retail clients with technology solutions catered to teams of relationship managers and product specialists. We are a team of talented, diverse technologists who champion change, excellence and stewardship.
With our platform estate that includes mobile solutions on a varied tech stack, Standard Chartered offers the best learning opportunities for any dynamic self-starter. We follow agile methodology and you will actively participate in all aspects of solution engineering & engage with business stakeholders as applicable. Together with a group of highly driven technologists, you will get to collaborate and work on solutions that provide the best digital experiences and continually enhance existing offerings. Innovation is a big part of our execution agenda as we strive for excellence. If you are a curious technologist and tackling challenges excites you, then a role in Standard Chartered Technology is the right fit for you.
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
Strongly Desired competencies:
- Passion for problem-solving. Must be relentless in pursuing solutions to issues.
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks.
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- The empowered mindset with the ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box; Fostering innovation and automation
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies.