Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Team: GPay India
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- Master’s degree, or Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science or another technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with user-interface design.
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and API design.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
About The Job
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers revolutionize search, routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Teams that are currently hiring for are:
Google Pay is Google’s mobile payments and commerce app for our Next Billions of Users (NBU) markets. It was made first for India with an incredible adoption since its launch. Bolo is a speech-based reading-tutor app that helps children learn to read. Our team’s mission is universal literacy, we believe that everyone should be able to read. The Web search team works on critical search features that reside in the Google.com search result page. These involve cutting edge ML and information retrieval techniques around language and text understanding, sophisticated ranking algorithms, building large-scale serving infrastructure, and UI innovation to surface rich structured information in search. The team focuses both on solving important India-specific search problems and technologies that cater to global search features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
You can apply here.
For better changes of getting shortlisted, ask for a referral.