- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, India
- Region: APAC – Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The charter of the ServiceNow IT Customer Experience Development team is to develop business applications and customizations on the ServiceNow platform. We develop easy-to-use innovative SaaS solutions for all our internal users and for our customers to interact with us. The team works on multiple complex projects simultaneously using Agile methodologies.
The successful candidate will be leading highly energetic engineering team and work with Product Owners and Business to deliver modern IT Customer Experience by implementing/customizing features on the ServiceNow platform.
What you get to do in this role
- Lead a highly energetic team – identify, groom and retain right talent
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the roadmap, requirements and solution
- Deliver complex projects spread across multiple modules on time with high quality.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Design and develop the best cloud software for businesses using ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for the modules and overall system
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science engineering or equivalent
- 11+ years working in a comparable software development role, some of this experience should be as development manager
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Good knowledge of AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Exposure to the ServiceNow platform is a big plus
- Exposure to DevOps culture is a plus
- Passion for software development and problem-solving
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication