Project/Program Manager – Scrum Master
- Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City Parcel 3, Survey No. 83/1, 7th & 8th Floor, Phase 1 Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg village, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Region: APAC – Asia Pacific
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Job Title: Scrum Master
The charter of the ServiceNow IT Customer Experience Development team is to develop business applications and customizations on the ServiceNow plat form. We develop easy-to-use innovative SaaS solutions for all our internal users and for our customers to interact with us. The team works on multiple complex projects simultaneously using Agile methodologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing complex Software development projects spread across multiple teams.
What you get to do in this role
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Product Owners, Development teams, Operations) to plan and track the projects
- Manage multiple complex software development projects against set project plan and commitments
- Manage Agile/Scrum processes and ceremonies
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to deploy the features
- Setup, Configure and extend PPM tools to monitor and report project progress.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
Bachelor or Masters degree in any discipline
10+ years of experience in managing software development projects
Strong experience in various software development methodologies like agile and waterfall
Strong experience in managing complete project lifecycle including Planning, Scheduling, Executing, Tracking, Change-management and Deployment
Strong experience in building various operational reports to present the project progress to all the stakeholders (burn-down, risks and etc)
Strong written and verbal communication