Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks SaaS products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks’s 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. The company counts 40,000+ paying customers in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, and Cisco.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including the Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, and in 2019, LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India. Freshworks is also featured on four Gartner Magic Quadrants.
Freshworks, a SaaS unicorn valued at over $3.5 billion, has had incredible growth surpassing $200 million in the past year and has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $327 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
We are looking to hire smart and passionate folks for our customer support team. The customer support team takes care of technical account management for all our customers. They help troubleshoot and resolve issues that customers might have, and provide assistance as and when required. In this role, you’ll be expected to provide technical support in an omni channel environment and deliver moments of wow to our customers across the world. This role will be based out of Chennai.
Responsibilities (What you’ll be expected to do):
– Take ownership of customer issues reported and ensuring that they are resolved.
– Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
– Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds.
– Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
Requirements (What we look for in candidates):
– 1-3 years of work experience in any customer-facing or troubleshooting role.
– Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
– Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
– Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
– Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory because we follow a rotational shift policy with 6 months-1 year cycles.
Good to have:
– Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Freshworks’ suite of products.
– Experience with ITSM and ITIL.