PUNE, MAHARASHTRA /ENGINEERING – ENGINEERING /INTERN
MindTickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, MindTickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
You will get a chance to work with the core Conversational Intelligence team. It will involve working on ML pipelines and NLP tools to develop insights for conversational intelligence. You will also get a chance to develop and improve tools for data-annotation for ML applications, apply the latest NLP and ML techniques on conversational data.
Tech stack exposure you will get:
Python, Kubernetes, AWS Deep Learning, BERT, Hugging Face, Automatic Speech Recognition, LDA ElasticSearch, Postgres, Redshift
Internship duration:3 to 6 months
What you will do:
- Design machine learning systems.
- Develop algorithms that utilize deep learning and traditional methods in machine learning.
- Understand business domain, formulate the problem, create and organize data for improving overall machine learning outcome.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Debug & improve models and their variations in a multi-tenant environment.
- Understand and explain the model and automated decisions to business and technical stakeholders.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Contribute research that can be applied for the development of products at MindTickle.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a degree (Ph.D., Masters, or Bachelors with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or related field from top tier institutes.
- 1+ years in applying AI/ML principles to real-world applications.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods.
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, data modeling, and software architecture
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, or R.
- Broad Machine Learning experience – Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling, and Execution.
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer.
- Strong ability to convert ideas to robust production quality and bug-free code implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Experienced with training deep neural networks for key speech tasks such as speech recognition, speech translation, classification, semantic segmentation, object detection, etc. will be a plus.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth. Find more about the culture here.
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.