Analyst– Digital, ITA-Cyber Security – Pan India
KPMG is looking for experienced, competent, and enthusiastic candidates to join the Cyber Security team.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We have 219,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in about 147 countries worldwide.
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”), was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit, KPMG responds to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets, and competition. KPMG Advisory professionals provide advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries, and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value. KPMG firms provide a wide range of risk and financial advisory services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place strategies for the longer term.
About the Vacancy
Digital – Cyber Security
The Cyber Security team helps our clients in improving their cybersecurity posture. Cyber defense enables clients to maintain their cyber agenda as their business and technology programs evolve by providing greater visibility and understanding of changing cyber risks. We are hiring Cyber Security Professionals across levels. Detailed skill requirements are listed below.
- Execute cyber security engagements, which scope in above mentioned assessment activities
- Ready to manage simultaneous cyber security assignments and ensure timely and quality delivery
- Perform various security assessment activities as per KPMG approach and methodologies and using leading industry practices
- Perform tool based as well manual security assessment activities and prepare detailed reports as per agreed templates
- © 2021 KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP, an Indian Limited Liability Partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of
- independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
- Work as a team and help/ mentor/ guide peers when they are in need
- Engage with client stakeholders, explain them cyber risks reported and help them mitigate the same by providing appropriate recommendations or remediation actions
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions and technical training sessions for internal team members and client teams
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Red Team Assessments
- Web, mobile and thick client application security testing
- Secure code review
- Security configuration review of IT systems
- Network/system/application architecture review
- Telecom security
- Cloud security
- SCADA/DCS/OT Security Testing
- IoT Security Testing
- Scripts and exploits development
- Cyber Threat Intel
- Scripting skills in python, Ruby on Rails, shell, bash would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Client facing skills: Solid experience working with clients directly, to be able to build trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate effectively across global teams
- Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge and learn new technologies
Consistent academics – a minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog.
Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology – Computer Science (CS), Information Science (IS)
Recognized Certifications: CEH, ECSA, LPT, CCNA, GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, CREST, CISSP, CCSP
Candidates should expect 2 – 3 rounds of interviews to assess fitment.
Job Number/ Requisition ID – 2000067C
- Primary Location: India
- Work Locations: Mumbai – NESCO NESCO Mumbai
- Job: Assistant Manager & Below