At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?• Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug User Interfaces (web portals, mobile applications) and back-end integrations into data sources and applications platforms
• Apply User Experience (UX) principles and graphic design to develop enticing, user-friendly applications that lead to high user adoption
• Develop server-side web application logic and integrations to UI, using web services and APIs
• Perform production supp ort of solutions developed to ensure consistency of business delivery
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
• Recent graduate or final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors including computer science subjects – Minimum of a 60% or higher marks
• Good communication skills – mandatory and prerequisite – a flair for graphic design and/or visual arts an advantage
• Virtualization & Cloud Technologies in Azure/AWS
• Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
• Understanding data structures to provide analytical solving
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected categories.