Key Job Details
- City: MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category: Other
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Intern
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type:Internship
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:337659BR
- Travel Required: No Travel
IBM Off-Campus 2021 Drive For 2021, 2020, 2019 Batch Freshers – Online Registration, Eligibility: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is now looking for Freshers who are talented. Also, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 passed out candidates of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible for the IBM Off-Campus 2021. Therefore, all the Fresher candidates who had completed their Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech with good aggregated can start their Online Registration with the help of checking this page.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE or BTech in Computer Science and Information Science only (70% mandatory in current degree pursuing- no standing backlogs)
- Basic Programming & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Basic Introduction to Agile
- Knowledge in any one of the following: .NET, Visual Basic, Java, Python, Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Science
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Apply Here for Multiple Locations