|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Aruba is redefining the “Intelligent Edge” Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces – leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements
- Translate business problems to an analytics problem, recommending and applying the most appropriate methods to yield insights and results
- Bring-in Cloud Metrics and Operational data from different active Cloud Platform and enabling services and build automated reports and self-consumption dashboards
- Supports broader Team in automation and devops tasks as needed
- Publish and automate Cloud Metrics related reports by segments – Customer, Layer – IaaS, PaaS, Geography etc,
- Intergrate sales and financial data with Cloud and Operational data to present vantage point view of business
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically, 0-2 year’s experience
- Experience in any of the public cloud providers like – Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Proficient in SQL and architecting relational databases. NoSQL is a plus
- Proficient in at least one or other language for applied to statistics, data analysis, or machine learning – Python, R
- Experience in industry standard BI Platforms. – Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to leverage and scale open source tools
Knowledge of SaaS products and multi-tenant cloud implementation