2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Internship and Full-time
Applications open from July 22, 2021, and close August 15, 2021
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program, candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: July 22, 2021 – 6:00pm IST to August 15, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: August 22, 2021
- Technical Test: First week of October, 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Interviews: Third week of October, 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or full-time recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process.