- Location: IN-Bangalore
- FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
- Job Summary:
“Come join our product development team in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business and work closely with professional services and product management to develop a highly feature-rich product.” – VP, Software Engineering.
- What You’ll Contribute
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
- CTC: 12 LPA
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Work in conjunction with product management to understand business requirements and convert into effective software designs that will enhance the current product offering
- Liaise with quality assurance teams and assist with integration testing, system testing, acceptance testing and implementation
What Company Offers
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.Why Make a Move to FICO?At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing