EPAM India – Hiring Registration Form (For 2020 Engineering Graduates ONLY)This registration form is created by EPAM India to collect information and to share online coding test links with all eligible candidates.
Please read the below IMPORTANT details carefully, before registration.
1. Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
2. Eligibility: 2020 Graduates ONLY.
3. Education Qualification: Any BE/BTech/MTech Engineering Graduates, with a minimum of 60% across.
5. Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
6. Training Location: Hyderabad*
7. Hiring Process**: One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
8. Salary/ CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
9. If selected & offered you will be assigned to one of the below three Technical practices ***:
Click on the respective links to view the Job description
a. Open Source (JAVA) [ https://epa.ms/EPAM-JAVAJD ]
b. Microsoft (.Net, C#) [ https://epa.ms/EPAM-DOTNETJD
10. Online Coding Assessment Date: Saturday, 04 Sept 2021
11. Joining Dates (Tentative): either on 01 Nov or 01 Dec 2021
* Training will be conducted for offered candidates for the first 2 months at the Hyd office, in case the office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online training will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
** All Eligible candidates will receive an online coding assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear the first round will receive further details on the technical and HR rounds of interviews.
*** EPAM will map you on the basis of your training or work experience into the technology/practice based on the choice you pick in this survey. Your training or work experience should match with the option you pick.
Registration Closes on 1-Sep-2021, Wednesday, 11;59PM IST.