Company Name: Discovery Inc
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India / Pune, India
Degree Required: B.E. /B.Tech / MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
- We are looking for top Engineering talent, whose deep technical expertise and problem-solving skills are matched only by their passion for design and user experience. Our team builds the user experiences for OTT applications on WebM, Android, iOS, FireTV, and tvOS. If you delight in delivering high-quality, fast, and efficient mobile, web, and connected device applications to millions of customers, then this is the role for you.
- As television and media habits change, our mission remains true to the principles that founded Discovery – every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences.
- Discovery’s Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we continuously leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences.
- We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day and bring new interactive experiences to life to not only entertain but improve the lives of our customers. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery+, Discovery’s global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real-life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, debuted in the U.S. on January 4, 2021.
- We are hiring Software Development Engineers to join our team. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work in collaboration with Delivery Managers, building and testing new features, and bug fixes.
You are a collaborative team member, participates actively in team meetings and encourages fellow Engineers and other team members to be more productive. You are a fast learner and thrive in challenging situations and are keen to contribute individually and along with small teams.
- You write efficient, readable, testable code units to contribute to the overall functionality of the software.
- You understand computer science concepts and are passionate about them. You are abreast with the latest in the technology world and are keen to address challenging engineering problems.
- You are comfortable with scrum agile methodologies, adopting best engineering practices by showing people, not just telling people
- You are a fast learner and comfortable to change and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- You have a positive attitude and have good communication and collaborative skills
- Proficient in Java 8, including the use of object-oriented programming and design.
- You are familiar with Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages, and concepts.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
Apply before the link Expires for Discovery Inc Hiring Freshers
Click here to apply :