Deloitte Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Deloitte
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website : www.deloitte.com
Job Position : Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
The Enterprise Operations Portfolio is a collection of Offerings that helps clients achieve the maximum possible impact and value from their investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations. By taking a holistic view of these key business functions from strategy articulation through process design and technology enablement, we can help our clients navigate their challenges while operating components of their business.
As our clients drive towards their digital future, Finance, Supply Chain, and IT play an increasingly important role in how these organizations interact with their customers, suppliers, and other key stakeholders. By combining our strategy, operations improvement, implementation, and operate capabilities, we can be more creative in how we deploy our resources and drive innovation at market pace.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Software fitment against the business requirements
- Articulating and framing business problems and solutions as appropriate for both business and technical audiences, advising on how to use technology to support decision making and achievement of business goals
- Provide custom design solutions to the business requirements identified as Gap
- Provide inputs to technical team on the design customizations
- Developing design documents, configuration documents, test scripts etc.
- Applying Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test application functionality
- Supporting business development efforts through data gathering, research, and proposal development.
Skills Required for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- Qualified B.E / B.Tech only
- Candidates with understanding in basic programming languages like C, Java
- Candidates with hands on experience in technical tools is and added advantage
- Excellent Analytical skills and understanding of processes
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply for this drive-in online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Deloitte Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at deloitte.com.
What is the Deloitte Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does CodeDaily.in provide Deloitte Job Updates?
Yes, CodeDaily.in provides Deloitte Job Updates.
What is the process of recruitment in Deloitte?
Watch the below video.