We are looking for freshers who love to code and are passionate about developing software solutions to real-world problems. You will have an opportunity to learn and grow in a fun-loving environment, with a team full of smart and passionate engineers.
Registration link is open till 5th June 2021, please ensure to apply before that.
- Develop software applications in an assisted environment
- Execution and writing of unit test cases
- Understanding the requirements ensuring the delivery timelines are followed
- Participate in internal team communication to ensure the quality of deliverables
Minimum Skills and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent qualification in Computer Programming (MCA/MSc)
- Should be comfortable to code in at least one programming/scripting language
- Good understanding of various programming concepts (Loops, Conditionals, Functions, Scopes, Pointers etc)
- Understanding of OOPS concepts
- Sound logical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to comprehend real world problems and develop software solutions to resolve them
- Good communication skills are required so that he/she can discuss technical problems with internal and external teams
- Should be able to work in a fast paced working environment
Good to have skills:
- Has a non professional experience in developing web/platform applications
- Participated in some inter college Hackathon or similar events and stood as a winner or runner up
- Has some projects on Github or any similar platforms
- Has any experience contributing to open source
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we’re driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!