Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
* Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
* Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
* Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
* Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What do you need?
We would love you to have:
* Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
* Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
* Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
* Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
* Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
* Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
* Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
* Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
* Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)